Possibly the best feeling I’ve had all year. At 2pm, a day early, I validated 50,010 words. No, I am not finished with my novel. Yes, I plan on finishing it, hopefully by Christmas. Well, at least a first draft. Anyways, yeah, I AM FREAKING AWESOME!!
All of us writers are awesome! Congratulations to those who have won NaNoWriMo this year, and to those who at least tried. I really only wanted to post a blog today so I could brag and dance around in my own awesomeness. 🙂 Of course, now that NaNo is finished I must let life back in. My house is in dire need of cleaning, Christmas is fast approaching, and I’m sure my kids miss me.
My faith in myself has been restored and I now have the confidence to press forward with what I hope will be a successful writing career. Although I’m sure I will have doubts in my ability to write well in the future, for now I feel as though I am the best in the world, at least my own world.
- The Thirtieth: NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo (inspirationandwriting.wordpress.com)
- So Tell Us: How Was Your NaNoWriMo? (tipsylit.com)
- Get Cracking On That Novel – NaNoWriMo Is Almost Over! (npr.org)
- @NaNoWriMo Day 30 – The End (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (dreamingcreatively.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Final Countdown (gracemakley.com)
- @NaNoWriMo Day 26 (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #17: Listen to the Advice of Great Authors (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #18: Drink Some Coffee (mediabistro.com)
- The Last Week of NaNoWriMo 2013 (schaefer11235.wordpress.com)